Great News! FAM is launching a Pre-Loved/New Items Fundraising Sales For UTAR Hospital Project. All the proceeds (minus the operating expenses) will be donated to support the UTAR Hospital Project.
How to bid for the items in the sales catalogue:
1. The price listed for each item is the starting price.
2. There is no minimum bid, you can offer a price that is equal or higher than the listing price, but not lower.
3. Please email us the followings details if you are interested for any items listed in the catalogue: – Item Number & Description – Bidding Price – Name – Email address
5. The bidding process will be closed on 16/4/2021(Friday).
6. The item will be sold to the highest bidder. Should there be 2 bidders offered the same highest bid, the item will be sold to the first person who offers the highest bid.
7. Email notification along with payment instruction will be sent to the successful bidders after the bidding is closed.
8. Arrangement will be made with the successful bidder to collect the item at FAM upon successful payment.
Please find the catalogue for the fundraising sales items here.
Thanks for your kind support!
The Department of Building and Property Management
Faculty of Accountancy and Management (FAM)