Dr Lim Zhau Hong
Consultant Pain & Anaesthesiologist
Qualification: MBBS (AIMST), Dr. Anaes. & Crit. Care (UKM), FCAI (Ireland), Fellowship of Pain Management (India)
- Provide anaesthesia service for elective and emergency cases in various disciplines in operating theatre and for imaging in remote location.
- Provide anaesthesia for acute and chronic pain services including interventional pain procedures.
- Provide anaesthesia for labour epidural for obstetric patients.
- Manage critically ill patients in adult intensive care unit.
- Assist in resuscitation of patients in emergency and trauma departments and wards.
- Provide education for post-graduate trainees and hospital staffs.
Well converse in:
English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien