Ageing population of Malaysia and worldwide, the incidence of cancer, blood malignancies or tumours, continue to rise.
- Team of dedicated cancer specialists, haematologists
- A multidisciplinary approach to cancer management. This includes a tumour board
- Outpatient Oncology & Haematology Clinics, a Daycare & Chemotherapy Unit and inpatient ward with easy access to laboratory, pharmacy, imaging, blood transfusion and radiotherapy services.
- State-of-art radiotherapy services include stereotactic body radiation therapy, image-guided adaptive radiation therapy, and boron neutron capture therapy.
- Supported by a team of cell-based therapists and support staff well-versed with innovative immunotherapeutic approaches, for both solid tumours and blood cancers.