We Are Vaccinated Virtual Run 2021 is now open for participation to all staff, students, alumni and the public. This is a fund-raising charity run with proceeds from the run to be donated to UTAR Hospital in Kampar.
The WE ARE VACCINATED VIRTUAL RUN 2021 will be held as follows:
Running Period : 15 October -14 November 2021 (30 days)
Time : Anytime during the above period
Venue : Anywhere that the run can be conducted safely to follow SOPs
Please like our Facebook page for more information and updates
Runners are advised to strictly follow the SOPs and directives from MKN and KKM on outdoor activities according to location restrictions given by the government.
Below are some guidelines for runners to follow to stay safe:
– Runners with COVID-19 symptoms should not run.
– Runners are encouraged to run on home treadmill or do home step-ups where possible. Running in a group is strongly discouraged.
– If running with more than one person, at least 1-meter physical distancing must be followed.
– Each runner should carry a hydration pack without sharing.
– Photos to be taken as evidence of the run must follow physical distancing of at least 1 meter apart. Face masks may be briefly removed for photography and worn again immediately.
– There must be no physical hugs, high-fives, fist bumps, or touching of any kind.
– Everyone should wear a face mask during the run, especially in public and in the presence of other people in the room.
Department of Student Affairs Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman