Our UTAR KAMPAR CAMPUS VIRTUAL CHARITY RUN 2021 is now open for participation to all staff, students, alumni and the public. This is a fund-raising charity run with proceeds from the run to be donated to UTAR Hospital in Kampar.
The UTAR KAMPAR CAMPUS VIRTUAL CHARITY RUN 2021 will be held as follows:
Date : 22 August 2021 to 30 October 2021
Time : Anytime during the above period
Venue : Anywhere that the run can be conducted safely to follow SOPs
Registration Link below:
Registration date: 22 August 2021 to 15 October 2021
Results Submission date: Any time between 22 August 2021 to 30 October 2021
T-shirt and Medal to be sent out: From 16 November 2021 onwards
Important notes: 22 August 2021 to 30 October 2021 will be the period for participants to complete the 9KM run. The T-shirt and medal will be given upon the completion of the 9KM run within the time period stated above. Evidence must be presented. Participants who fail to complete the 9KM run will only receive the T-shirt without the medal.
Please like our Facebook page for more information and updates: https://www.facebook.com/UKCVCR
Runners are advised to strictly follow the SOPs and directives from MKN and KKM on outdoor activities according to location restrictions given by the government.
Below are some guidelines for runners to follow to stay safe:
– Runners with COVID-19 symptoms should not run
– Runners are encouraged to run on home treadmill or do home step-ups where possible
– Running in a group is strongly discouraged
– If running with more than one person, at least 1 meter physical distancing must be followed
– Each runner should carry a hydration pack without sharing
– Photos to be taken as evidence of the run must follow physical distancing of at least 1 meter apart. Face mask may be briefly removed for photography and worn again immediately.
– There must be no physical hugs, high-fives, fist bumps, or touching of any kind.
– Everyone should wear a face mask during the run especially in public and in the presenceof other people in the room. Physical distancing must be followed at all times.